Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YummyTarts
Sep 2, 2007
Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries!
This is our dog, Chipper, as a pup. She was about four months old, I guess.

This is the only picture I have of her now, but it's from Christmas last year. She's fully grown about 50 lbs.

She is a Great Pyrenees/Blue Heeler mix. She is absolutely adorable: aside from the face and ears, she only has one black spot the size of a quarter on her back and several on her tail. She has six toes on both her back feet (one on either feet has no bones and just waggles around, looks like a raptor).

She's smart as hell, intensely loyal, and loves to go on rides in the car.

I love this dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YummyTarts
Sep 2, 2007

Our dog, Kappa. Some kind of terrier mix. I guess his colors are black and tan, but most of the "tan" is more blonde. His little ears sit funny too, but it adds to his adorableness. He's a great dog and very well-behaved.

YummyTarts
Sep 2, 2007

Cloyster posted:

If anyone can tell me what my dog is, that'd be great. I know for a fact she's part jack russel since she is the same size and attitude as the typical jack, but this crazy wiry black and tan fur along with her curly bushy tail? no clue whatsoever.

Aside from the curly tail, she looks so much like our dog, Kappa.

I couldn't find any better pictures to show you how much so they look alike. He's just a terrier mutt. There is no way to ever know, and he's so awesome I never cared much!

YummyTarts fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 9, 2011

YummyTarts
Sep 2, 2007

Aery posted:

This is Stella, she was posted back when she was a puppy but she's gotten WAY larger than we expected. The shelter had her marked as an Aussie Shepard mix and as a puppy that was plausible! Nowadays I am thinking, not so much.

What do you fine folks think?

Bluetick coonhound mixed with lab is my guess. She's got the weight and color, the Bluetick should tend to have a dark face and ears, but that kinda looks like a lab face and definitely not coon dog ears. Behavior is about right too. She ever bay? What does it sound like, if so.