Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I just got my mutt tonight. His name is Ollie and according to the rescue, he is a lab/Australian Shepherd mix. He is eight weeks old and likes chewing toys, whimpering when I am out of sight for three seconds, and peeing on the floor. He is the best. :3:

GI_Clutch fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I posted my dog Ollie back in July when he was about eight weeks old and 13lbs. He's now seven months old and 48lbs. His back used to be white minus a slight gray streak down the back (black hair underneath). Now he's all kinds of crazy colors. He's also a nut.

Before

After

L-shaped Tetris block

GI_Clutch fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 22, 2010