Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
My Babushka. I have had her for about 4 years now, and she continues to be as stubborn as the day I rescued her. She is my little girl!

Also, my parents bought us the DNA testing kit for Christmas last year after having both of their dogs tested. We got the results back, and she is:
Level 3, Chow Chow
Level 4, Australian Shepherd, Collie, and Great Pyrenees
Level 5, Labrador Retriever, Shetlend Sheepdog, and Yorkshire Terrier...

Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Was recently given some pictures from Christamas and I figured I should share a couple of them here!

Babushka had a wonderful time playing with the kids and the adults. She was given a lot of under-the-table turkey and knew who to follow in order to get more!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Scary Ned posted:

decided that all large trucks are the UPS truck and must die.

This, Babushka (our chow/acd) has decided that anything with a diesel is her archnemesis. The moment one parks near our house she must kill it, even if she is inside. I'll have to get a picture of her while she is standing on the couch looking out at the UPS truck...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

My father-in-law's new dachshund! He is mostly dachshund but has slightly longer legs that suggest something else. I will post more pictures once I get a chance to meet him (he was taken home today).

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Took Babushka to the farm since my wife took her friends (the cats) away for 2 weeks, and boy does she love to swim.

Is it me or does she use her tail as a rudder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXKA_Ad8f0

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Colt Cannon posted:

A friend of mine is going to Vet school currently, and she posted on Facebook about this gorgeous dog. He was at a local pound/shelter, and was in an outdoor run, and was being rescued by a local rescue, when they found that he was heart worm positive. If no one fostered him while he went through the treatment, then he would have to be put down. On Monday I went to meet this great guy, and instantly feel in love.

I am now fostering the little guy, and helping him through all of this.

He is drat smart, and while a little excitable, is pretty chill. On Monday we are going in to get brain surgery(neutered), and then after that he can finally start treatment for the worms.

Uhhg, he is adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Colt Cannon posted:

He is, but just found out my roommate is allergic to dogs, and it is pretty severe. I just got back from taking him back to the vet clinic he was staying at. I am heartbroken.

Seriously, where is he? I need a new one, mine is finally calming down to normal dog energy at the age of 10.