Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

I'd say you're good, I have seen plenty of VERY VERY obvious pits and pit mixes at the dog park or at the pet store and I always make the mistake of going "Oh what a cute pibble" and I usually get corrected by the owners telling me it's actually a lab mix or a boxer mix not a pitbull. Plus, 99% of people think that pits are supposed to be 90lbs baby eating monsters like Gotti dogs so I doubt the average layperson would call that dog a pit or pit mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Mnemosyne posted:

I think he's more likely to have gotten those short legs from a Basset than a Corgi. Google Basset mixes and you'll see they tend to have those more splayed out feet that he has. Corgi feet are smaller too. He definitely looks pitty too, but he also looks like there's a third thing in there, and I'm not sure what that is.

Agreed, the feet scream basset, but the fur length is neither basset nor pit he kinda has lab or corgi-ish fur. He is adorable either way though.

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008

auri posted:

Where did you get that collar? Google is no good.

Your dog is gorgeous. Especially in that collar :P

http://www.greyhound1.com/servlet/the-251/Martingale-collar%2Cgreyhound-collar%2Ccollar/Detail

I've gotten 3 collars from here and they're still awesome 3 years later.

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008

TVs Ian posted:

What is Quinn? Why do people keep asking if she is half husky?

She weighs about 35-40 lbs, very intelligent, stubborn, makes noises like she has a Balrog stuck in her throat when she plays or wants something, and has an uncanny way of looking at you like she knows your very souls contents.

I would go with husky/pointer, mostly because of the slight ticking plus double coat.