Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
This is Loki. I adopted him from a shelter last September. They claim he's a german shepherd/rotti mix, but his personality doesn't match any of that. He's the goofiest dog I've had.

The car ride home

Here he is next to our giant lab

His favorite puppy toy

He's about 4 months old in this picture

And here he is today!

It never ceases to amaze me how some dogs lay

You can't really tell, but he has a lot of butt fluff like Scary Ned's dog has. His hobbies include putting his toys on the couch for easier chewing action (he's not allowed on furniture so he stands there and chews on them), trying to play tug with beefhide bones, dribbling his kong on non-carpeted floors, and sleeping. I know he has some separation issues because I raised him from a puppy while I was living alone, so if he sees me leave the house he'll lay in front of the door I went out and refuses to play with anyone or move until I get back. I also get a lot of comments about how fantastic he is, so people must like long haired brown/black mutt dogs :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Paulie posted:

Loki looks a lot like my dog Roscoe, who's also a mutt, but mostly Australian Shepherd. Same eyebrow spots (which are hilarious when he's 'thinking') same color patterns for the most part, etc. Roscoe was also a crazy rear end dog until he was about 4 or so.

Yeah Loki just turned 1 last month, and he's all kinds of crazy. I've also just moved to a house, so now he knows the excitement of playing with the hose in the backyard. Works well for me, it's easy to wiggle the hose around and watch him go ballistic. Poops him out AND cools him off!