Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Sarlacc posted:

DEXTER!!!
Named after the best showtime series ever. :3:
We think he is a Jack-a-bee (jack russell/beagle mix). He's not very brave, or very smart but he's got some cute quirks. He loves my boyfriend more than anyone else in my family for some reason.

Interesting - I have Jack Russel Terrier/Mini Australian Shepard mixed mutts and they look pretty similar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

This is caesar. He's an older gentlemen, a cocker spaniel boxer mix. Or, a cockbox if you prefer.

This is Zora, a jack russel/mini australian Shepard mix. She's actually fairly lazy for those two breeds but highly intelligent. Also a real good hunter.

This is the fuzzers when they were much younger doing the doggo thing.

Perimeter patrol.

BONUS MUTT. A friend of mine adopted Zora's brother from the same litter. Over the years we've had so much puppy playtime or him watching our dogs, us watching his dog, etc that even 11 years later they still act like litter mates.

adaz fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Sep 16, 2018

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

dog nougat posted:

Maybellene's lookin all cute n sassy

excellent fur/pillow combo

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Got some more Mutt Dogs (tm) after my poor old mutt doggo died and you know. quarantine times.

This here is BERT . He is 11 months old now we think, got him at the local shelter when he was roughly 4 months. He is a True Mutt's Mutt. His DNA test is a work of art. 1/4 of just throw your hands up, probably terrier who knows. As an earlier poster said, somehow also has chow in him. Who knows. BERT grew up at the dog park (only place can go safely for months) and loves nothing more than playing with gigantic dogs. I have a video of him playing with everything from a belgian malamute to a full grown newfie. A 200lb newfie. It was Big Fun because BERT could bite bite bite and the other dog was like wait what. BIIIG fun.

This here is Izzy. She's a year old they think when we got her from the local shelter. We've had her for a few months now. She's a more generic mutt doggo. She was dumped in the overnight bin and we've slowly been working on her fear of bigger dogs and things by going to the dog park. She still won't play with other dogs outside of BERT but she will at least now not run away yelping when they come up to sniff her. Progress!

Her and bert get along real well.

And this is my older lady Zora who I posted before. I finally got a DNA test on her and she's basically mini aussie shepard/jack russel... AND COYOTE. One of her great great grandparents was a coyote. Not super surprising, we got her from Western Nebraska and that's common ish out there. She's 12 and not sure why we got all annoying dogs around her, but she is Very Tired Of Most Of Their poo poo.

all three at the fuzz run

adaz fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Sep 13, 2020

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Kepler looks like a Lab Collie or Lab Shepard.

His chest s a bit bulky so there might be some boxer in there too