Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!
This is Callie:

she's 50% food hound, 50% love hound. We think that she's German Shepherd and Smooth Collie (Thanks PI!)

So...does that make her a Shollie? :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!
badnoodle, I'm not sure what kind of dog he is, but he's VERY cute!

I want to say pit...but I'm not totally sure. Maybe a hound of some sort? Those ears are huge and floppy and adorable!

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!
Do you think lab/weimaraner mix would do it?

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Or lab/vizsla?

That's the dog I was thinking of, but couldn't put a name to the picture in my head! Thank you :D Even if he is part pit, I doubt anyone would ever have a clue. Hell, I've had people say what a pretty chocolate lab I have :P

Laiinkyree
Mar 11, 2009

Oh boy!
I just looked up the Pharaoh Hound, and I can kinda see why they said it was a mix of that. The momma's most likely (99% sure) a pit mix and not Pharaoh, but I can see why they said that. She's adorable still!