Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?

There is a pedigree dog in this picture :ohdear: but the little terrier in front was a scruffy little mutt called Bramble :3:.

I think my Granny got her from a shelter, or possibly a pet shop. I've always wondered if she was part papillon, since she had huge butterfly ears and tiny little feet. Anyway, she was an awesome little dog who bossed everyone around (especially the beagles). She used to head over to our cousins farm, pick up the farm collie, and they would go off around the countryside on adventures together. She died a few years ago, aged about 16. She was a good dog :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?

Leodon posted:

His coat is exactly as described as a GWP. A double coat of short dense soft hair with some longer wiry hair. His markings are ticked and heavily spotted. The white is not GWP. He also has the beard and snout hair that look a lot like the breed. That being said, I don't recall ever having seen him point at anything.

No; your dog is merle, GWPs are heavily ticked but never merle. Also, GWPs are a large breed and by that pup's paws, he's going to be small when he grows up. He is most likely a terrier/dachshund mix.

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?
My hunch would be that daddy was an American Bulldog or pibble. Maybe boxer? He's adorable!

notsoape
Jul 19, 2009

WWDD?
Wow, his colouring looks kind of unusual in that picture. Do you have a full on body shot of him? He's gorgeous!