Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KnightLight
Aug 8, 2009

Brainwrong posted:

This is Casper. He was a puppy, but now he's not. We have no idea what he is. GSD, yes but there's something else in there too. He's 2 now and quite small and skinny. He also moves like a bat out of hell and can outrun most dogs he meets.

Any ideas?

Sometimes he likes to wear a life jacket when he's on his motherfucking boat

The puppy pictures give him a bit of a terrier look, it's something about the muzzle.

I love the pictures and those mismatched ears. He is most definitely a purebred Adventure Dog.

You should obtain a sawed-off shotgun and a leather jacket with only one arm so you and your dog can trek across the desert in proper style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnightLight
Aug 8, 2009

Blackfish posted:

Click here for the full 675x565 image.

Gwen, my roommate's dog, is on the left. My dog Misha is on the right. The Humane Society people said that Misha was a GSD/Collie mix and who knows what Gwen is.

Gwen = collie/setter mix?