Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Hey, Mutt Thread! I was on a walk yesterday and saw the most adorable looking pup out. I snapped a photo and I was hoping you could help me identify him. Unlike every other dog in the neighborhood he doesn't bark while I walk by, just wags his tail and stares. :3:

I assume he is a mutt, I didn't find any purebreds that looked like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

A Proper Uppercut posted:

Got our first puppy yesterday! The rescue guessed Shepard/Hound/Lab something or other. Any guesses?

Might have some raccoon in there. I hope you named him bandit.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Youth Decay posted:

Looks 100% pitbull tbh.

That's a cat, dumbass.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Not sure what breed those bitches are.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

tessiebee posted:

Camera dog thing thinks my dog is a shipperke. Stupid camera. She is a weird colour, looks black but when you see her she has buff under coat in places and stripes behind her ears so cannot be black. She is like a trompe L'oeil black but not so. We have had so many deduction from people: lurcherdor, colliedor, collie Alsatian, patterdale collie. She is medium size 18kg ladies can pick her up in arms without much struggle. Photos are hard they lose her colour and special poin t though she is not pretty https://i.imgur.com/qiy2ZhL.jpg%5B/timg%5D

https://i.imgur.com/ey4lNpU.jpg%5B/timg%5D

Did your dog write this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Eifert Posting posted:

Snaggletooth 10/10

Turn on your monitor.