Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I have a dogge. Look at my dogge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Awesome mutt.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

HungryMedusa posted:

This was an accidental litter and I am almost sure her parents were siblings. It was a less than ideal situation for sure.

:hmmyes:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

meriruka posted:

This girl was dumped on my property. Sweetest girl ever. Any idea of the breed?

BoatDawg, clearly.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Tommunist posted:

Hello this is bobby.

We rescued him from a remote community in the Northern Territory so we think at least part dingo given his markings and build. He has at least 3 brain cells.

Rub his belly you loving monster.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

100% Good Boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Krispy Wafer posted:

Our Embark DNA test results came back on our "corgi/terrier" mix and there's no corgi, but there is some beagle, a bit of chow, a dash of labrador, and some dalmation that must be cross contamination.

50% American pit bull terrier. Shocked I tell you, just shocked.

…And in a suprise result, 9% Carcharodon carcharias