Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Here's my rear end in a top hat

Hes at least half corgi and we think the other half is some sort of terrier. My parents saw the non corgi parent and just described it as "some black dog". Hes a bit more normal proportioned then a corgi, a little taller and less long, and his ears never stood up like corgis are supposed to. He looks fat in some of these pics but he's a slim 29 pounds currently.

He was a terror as a puppy but once he hit 2 or 3 and my parents actually started walking him more he mellowed out. Hes gonna be 11 this year and he lives with them on an acre in the countryside in their retirement. He doesn't get along with other dogs on their property (his territory) but will gladly go thru the neighbors doggy door and eat the neighbors dogs food and hang out with their dog inside their house. He likes to follow you around to keep an eye on you and beg for beer.

Hes suspicious of a lot of men because my nephew used to harass him, but he loves me and will let me mess with him however I want. My favorite part of visiting hom is his schedule for waking me up. As soon as its light out he comes and jumps in the bed and tries to wake my gf and I up for a few minutes, poking us with his nose and staring, and then eventually gives up and goes to sleep. Then a few hours later when he hears my dad stirring he goes out and barks at his door till he comes out and feeds him, then goes outside to pee, then comes back and tries to wake us up again and fails and falls asleep again

titty_baby_ fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Mar 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU