Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

this is Isis, or Icey. when I got her I was told she was a rhodesian Ridgeback puppy which I was very excited about but she never really grew into that ridgie size. she does have the double cowlicks on her hindquarters and a bit of a ridge. no idea what her provenance is but she is orange and sweet.

she has the most energy of any dog I've ever met or heard of. i will bring her to my buddy's house who has three dogs and she will still want to play hours after the other pups are tired. I walk her three times a day rain or shine and get a playdate or two in per week, I chase her around in the backyard every day and still she acts like she could run up a mountain. idk what it is with mutts, their energy levels seem to be both breeds added together rather than an average like you might expect.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Oh I think you nailed it pal.