Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Caffeine Samurai posted:

This is Momo, my wife and I have no idea what she is besides the best dog ever.

Looks like GSD and Beagle to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

under evolved posted:

This is Carlos. I rescued him from the local shelter about a month ago. I'm pretty sure he's got some Corgi in him, but besides that I can't tell! He's awesome:

Click here for the full 900x1200 image.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

I'd love to hear any thoughts on what breeds he might be. He's about 22 pounds by the way, and he snores really loud :3:

I think he's more likely to have gotten those short legs from a Basset than a Corgi. Google Basset mixes and you'll see they tend to have those more splayed out feet that he has. Corgi feet are smaller too. He definitely looks pitty too, but he also looks like there's a third thing in there, and I'm not sure what that is.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

Pretty Cool Name posted:

Well, some places don't have shelters overflowing with dogs everywhere. If I was to adopt a rescue it would probably come from outside the country. (Still cheaper than buying a purebred dog though).

I'm not saying this because I'm doubting, I'm saying this from real curiosity; what areas don't have shelters full of dogs? And is it because they're euthanized immediately, or because they get adopted right away?