Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Nione posted:

I don't have a dog, but my brother has the best dog ever.

Halla is the one in the back and she's part byb husky and half something else, some kind of hound because she's so thin and she also "points" and trees things like opossums. Some idiots in SW Missouri had a husky female (she looked like a husky, but who knows) they were "breeding" and she got out, while in heat, and had a bunch of puppies. The owner's brother-in-law took them to Wal-Mart and told people they were going to be drowned if no one took them. Whether or not that's true, my 16 year old brother brought one home. She's seven years old now and is an awesome dog. When she was a puppy she was really round and much fluffier, she looked a lot more like a husky.

Man, I absolutely love seeing mutts when you know what at least one of the parents is, because I would NEVER have pegged that dog for a husky mutt. :3:

This is one of my all-time favorite mutts (not mine):

Her name is Luna, and she's actually up for adoption at the place we got Buddy. She was actually adopted before as a puppy and returned (I don't know why). She was from a litter that was born and raised at the rescue. They say her mother was a husky, and her father was a "traveling salesman". :3:

I need to find some pictures of my in-laws' dog, she's the best mutt ever. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU