Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsc
Jun 18, 2004
hostis humani generis

(click for giant)

This is Tola, a sheltermutt we've had for about a month now. They had her listed as a generic terrier mix, and she's about 35lbs. She developed kennel cough within the first few days we had her, but is nice and healthy now.

A really really ridiculously bad picture from the day we got her. I have no idea why she was making that goofy face.

She's a pretty happy go lucky little lady, but she's very sensitive to any correction-- which makes it a bit difficult when she really likes to slip out of gates and take off across the desert (She covered about a mile across a major road in under 10 minutes, but we got her back unscathed). So we're working on recall in fenced spaces, but it just doesn't seem to translate to open areas for her.

The cats pretty much adore her and need to be around her all the time, she's resigned to their existence.

This is my first dog all on my own, so I'm a bit prone to gushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsc
Jun 18, 2004
hostis humani generis
Oh god, first day at the beach.

(click all for huge)

With my mom's dogs, one of which is very 'bigger than her' dog aggressive, but loves Tola.

Wet, happy, tired dog. She wasn't too fussed about the water either way, dug a bit, liked saying hi to everyone.

To us, she looks like a lab/border mix..but she has no interest whatsoever in fetch, running, water, other dogs except small or fluffy ones.. The only thing she does that's BC like is stare at everyone constantly, whatever they're doing.