Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Skinny Pimp
Oct 24, 2004

by T. Finn

I Love You! posted:

Seriously i would stop my car to get out and play with this dog if i saw him being walked, i am dead serious

Uh, anybody that didn't is blind or loving heartless that loving dog is awesome and oh my god I would pay the owners to let me dogsit, I swear to god.

This thread makes me want a dog baddddddddd

And makes me miss my mom's sweetheart sheltie whatever mixes that I love dearly. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of them, but they rule hard. They lay around on the couch in the living room and watch the TV while it's turned off so they can see if the neighbor dog comes out by checking the reflection. Gotta get to that sliding glass door and bark as much as possible as quickly as possible. And the bigger sister likes to run obstacle courses, so we think there's some border collie in there somewhere, who knows. They were mutts that we got for free from somebody at church like 12 years ago or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU