Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AsecretK
Dec 10, 2004
This is my oldest mutt. I adopted Hanna off Craiglist at 13 years old and she will be 15 soon. She is getting pretty stiff and her eyesight and hearing are going but other than that she is in pretty good shape. I think she is some type of collie mix. She is not the brightest crayon in the box but she is a sweet old girl. She also has a very strange whine/bark. She sounds like a goose honking. It gets so loud that I am sure the neighbors think that I beat my dog when I get home from work. Her nickname is Goose Goose.

This is my second oldest. I adopted Queenie from a friend when she was 10 months and she in now almost 12 years old. She is a major couch potato. All she does is sleep, eat and go outside for potty. She is obviously part Dalmatian but she was purchased from a BYB when the 101 Dalamatian craze was going on. You can tell she has something else mixed in there. She is very protective and very stubborn.

And my newest and youngest mutt is Gracie at 5 years old. I also adopted her off Craigslist. She is part shephard and yellow lab, at least that is what they told me. She is a very sweet and smart dog. She learns very quickly. This can sometimes work against you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU