Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

FAROESE WAFFLEHOUND posted:

This is my friend's literal Wal-Mart-Lot dog:

His name is Lorax, and he's full size. Anybody see any particular breeds in him? He has huge paws.

This is the most apropriately named dog ever, for it is indeed, the Lorax.

Warbadger posted:

It's actual the rare Mamoth Coyote with a severe personality disorder. It thinks it's people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

pumpie2 posted:

This is Loki my 1 and a half year old supposed jack russell.
We are sure there is something else in him, but his mother and father were classic wire haired jack russells.

Looks like mom was messing around with a Yorkie.

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

Chickan Raptor posted:

To the guy with the lab/boxer/beagle: It's kind of hard to tell without seeing a clearer shot of his face. I think I have a pit beagle for comparison (the one being a butt).

For gently caress's sake Sputnik, you cant teabag when you dont have any balls.

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

CherryCola posted:

This is my mutt, Bindi. Apparently she is a Yorkipoo. Her hair gets pretty darn curly when it's long. She's tiny but also has a strangely long torso and legs. Oh and she's the best.

With snow on her face (She loves it)

I've wondered if maybe she has some scottie in her or something

I was wondering how the alternate universe 'Good' Bindi was doing!

Evil doppleganger Bindi is doing well here. She just got her summer haircut. I'd post a pic, but the card reader is missing x.x

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine
BLOWING COATS AND TAKING NAMES, GET MY WIRE BRUSH AND FORCE DRYER

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

Heknocentric Thinker posted:

This is Sparky, our new dog, adopted just yesterday.

Purbread Vaginaneck Dog. Wanna wubba those folds :3

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine
Hey guys here's a bit of a reverse. I just spotted what looks like a full-fledged Harrier in the rescue kennels today. I'll update with pics and measurements, but I'm so curious if this dog is in fact a Harrier, as opposed to some beagley mix.

Macy was found by a volunteer on the highway, she was a bag of bones that jumped right into the car. Possibly a runaway or 'failed' hunting dog. All I know is, if I was short a pet right now, she'd be right with me learning to rabbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

Captain Foxy posted:

Border Collie x Pit is a really common farm cross for the ranchers in Northern/Central CA. I have no idea why, but my border collie lovin' ex-roommate says the San Jose SPCA is usually full of them. I could see that working, or maybe BC x some sort of mutted up anonymous farm dog. :)

That's a really boofy head for either breed though. The ears are adorable and floppy, but look at the skull, particularly the back. The coat looks too thick as well to be just Pitty x Short BC. I dare to guess there's a good bit of a Spitz in there.