Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

huplescat
Jun 8, 2005
Very pretty dogs ITT :)

This is mine, when asked I tell people he is a pure bred idiot

When I got him at 6 months old, he didn't grow much more after that

Best body shot I could find

He is very cute

Old owners told me he's a bullmastiff x wolfhound. Bullmastiff I agree with, but he's waaaay too small to have wolfhound in him so it's probably greyhound. Definitely has some kind of sighthound mixed in there.

He's usually mistaken for a great dane or ridgeback mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huplescat
Jun 8, 2005

Plato posted:

This is awesome, If i had the time (and permission) (running late for work) I'd make it my avatar.

Heheh thanks :) If you want to use it, go for it. That dog is a source of endless avatar worthy photos, like my first SA one...

drat Bananas posted:

Poor girl's getting gray fur, I didn't know animals did that too.

Yeah they definitely do, I think some only cop it on the face while some get it all over. Caesar's getting a grey chin now which is really quite cute :3: But since he's fawn I don't know if it'll ever show up if the rest of him goes grey too.

My border collie is only 4 or 5 and already had a grey flecked face as well as a lot of white hair mixed in with the black on her body. Makes her look a lot older than she really is.