Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

allimill
Aug 21, 2005

I'll chime in.

This is Audrey. Yorkie/Chi mix. She's had both luxated patellas fixed, and just a month ago had to go back in for a torn ACL

This is Lola. She's a MinPin/JRT mix. So neurotic. But very loveable.

June. We think she's a mix of a mix. The vet thinks theres pit and ACD in there. She's the smartest, gentlest, most people pleasing dog I've ever known.

This one of two new arrivals. A rescue with her litter of puppies. Stella with one eye. Obviously abused before but adapting better now that she's here.

And finally, Bettie. She is one of Stella's puppies. Thinks she's gigantic, and she's June's best buddy ever.

Bonus of Lola not being so sure of itty bitty Bettie, who was only about five weeks old at this point:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

allimill
Aug 21, 2005

Longpig posted:

This is my sister's dog, Jola, found under a bush as a tiny puppy. Any guesses? When people ask what kind of dog she is now we mostly just say 'the brown kind'.

She is the one in front, the other dog is a black-mouthed cur friend, Mr. Darcy.

Of course she could be a North American Beedog.

She looks a lot like my June. She's the big one.

Our vet thinks Pit/ACD.

allimill
Aug 21, 2005

Wide Area Network posted:

Just rescued this little gentleman two days ago. He couldn't be any sweeter. My best guess is German Shepherd/Rhodesian? Any other thoughts?

His name is Wally Backman.

Looks like my June! At least when she was a puppy.

The Bug now (couldn't find any puppy pics). As far as the vet can tell, she is possibly a Cattle Dog/Pit mix, really common breeds around here, with maybe a touch of something else thrown in.