Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
This is a Jake. We think he's lab and greyhound. His DNA test came back golden retriever and afghan hound. He weighs about 70 pounds.

This is an Edmund. He's probably malamute and collie. His DNA test made no drat sense at all. He weighs about 105.

Person included for scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I'm getting this dog on Thursday. What do you think she is? She's full grown and weighs about 60 pounds.

The shelter says saluki/greyhound, but her coat is really wiry.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Got slightly better pictures of my new dog.

She sits very upright

And is very aerodynamic

She is super fast, double coated, has no hair in her armpits, and is very protective of me.

Amending my guess to mostly Doberman x shed monster

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Wrong thread whoops