Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Mutt Superiority.

Hank is part Akita, part who knows what the gently caress else, is all awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Mutts rule

I don't know what breeds are in my dogs (other than the one is probably an Akita-Shepard mix with something else thrown in)

Here's Jesse

and here's Hank

years ago, here's him more recently.

He's getting pretty old for a large breed, he's like 12, 13 years old now. He's the best dog :3:

If anyone can figure out either one's breed combination, you've a better eye than I

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Kerfuffle posted:

This dog has the sweetest face I've ever seen. :3:

She is a sweety :3: Jesse is a real sweetheart, it really disgusts me to know that her old owners beat her before we adopted her from the shelter :( She was afraid of women for awhile, apparently her old owner/ primary beater was a woman

Both my dogs are sweet to incredibly degrees and I lovem for it

Hank is an Akita mix but doesn't have any of the "negative" Akita behavioral stuff I hear about so much. Friendly family dog who loves everyone and everything except vacuums

Zorak fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 8, 2009