Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whispering Machines
Dec 27, 2005

Monsters? They look like monsters to you?
Although this dog belongs to my best friends family (if its not okay to post this I'll remove it), it's pretty much exactly what I love in a dog (huuuuge, fluffy and friendly) I thought I'd share Hunter. He's 4-5mo old, is about as tall as me when he put his paws on my shoulders (I'm 5'7" and yes I told him to get down).

I'm thinking bear x moose.

I think they might have the dna thingy that tells what he actually is, but I'm thinking maaaybe part duck tolling retriever? He's sort of got the markings and fluffy tail and head shape. His tail does curl up like a husky, which my friend thinks he has in him. If I find out for sure what he is, I'll let you guys know :) And he has crimped looking fur around his ears and butt :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whispering Machines
Dec 27, 2005

Monsters? They look like monsters to you?
Shes beautiful! I can't wait to own a dog one day.. :allears: I love my cats but nothing compares to the fun and goofiness of a dog.