Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombajio
Jan 23, 2006

Hasta la vista, meatbag!

Little_Dead_Pets posted:

It's been too long since we've had a good mutts thread! :dance:
This is Vinnie, my folks' recently adopted setter/pointer/something and some of his friends.

Heey! I have a tiny version of your dog! ... Or you have a big version of my dog...

atomic johnson posted:

Here are two 7-week-old mutt puppies Daphne and Darla

And one of them loks almost exactly like mine used to.

Here's Dotty (Or Täpik, like we call her)!

She used to be small and chubby, and had a white spot on her nose which gave her her name.

Now she's slim and scruffy. Sheds a lot and has quite the temper, but I love her!

(she sleeps inside at nights during the winter and is sometimes chained up in the day 'cause she has a bad habit of terrorizing bikers passing by our house, no dog abuse going on here!)

I don't know what she is. Got her through a newspaper ad. Her mom was small and scruffy, and that is sadly all I remember of her. The owner had no idea who the father was.

She looks like some sort of terrier to me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU