Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

Skizzles posted:

That's the only pic of him I have access to at the moment. But this is Shadow. He's a lab/GSD/maybe something else mix. The shelter people said they believe he had a little wolf in him but I really doubt that. I'm 20 now and I've had him since I was 14. We adopted him from a shelter shortly before he was to be euthanized.

Same dog I'm to adopt including mix, color, looks, and name. Did you clone my dog? Was my dog cloned from your dog?

He's a cutie :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

I thought so too but I guess he could be one of the stockier labs / shep mix. He has a white patch on his chest that matches my lab/GSD boy. :iiam:

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

Scary Ned posted:

Brisbane's ears were floppy...

...until they weren't.

Look at that ridiculously cute puppy going from roly-poly to all stretched out. I love your Brisbane stories, by the way.

Here's my mutt:

sup mom i killed all the stuffed animals for you

e: table breakage

lionskull fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Apr 7, 2011

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

sporktastic posted:

This is my dog Chester.

I see Akita too - the coloring, that fluffy rear end coat, and that heavy boned body all look like a couple Akitas I've known. I would say Akita/GSD because his face looks a lot like my GSD(xlab) mutt. He's gorgeous.

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

Does this dog (http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/24726945) look like a pure GSD to anyone? He's grey.. maybe mixed with a schnauzer or wolfhound? That face though...

I'm so happy he's got an adoption pending though! It just showed up this last time I loaded the page, and I load it every few days. His listing was killing me: chronic skin condition, adoption fee only $8!

Eight. loving. bucks. Probably the saddest thing I've ever heard. He looks like the best dog and I'm so happy he's got a home :3: