Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IAmKale
Jun 7, 2007

やらないか

Fun Shoe
Is it normal for stock tires to go flat with only about 3600 miles on it? The front tire on my 2015 Honda CB300F suddenly went flat on the way home from work last week (nothing happened to me, I was fine!). There's no visible penetration by a nail or anything so I have no idea why it decided to give up the ghost.

I'm going to get the tire replaced tomorrow, what should I look for in the replacement? And should I get both tires replaced at the same time?

IAmKale fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmKale
Jun 7, 2007

やらないか

Fun Shoe

makka-setan posted:

My rear tire lost all the air over night once due to a loose valve core. It just needed tightening but I didn't have a tool available at the time.

Pope Mobile posted:

My front tire randomly lost all the air before a trip once. It was just a leaky core. Core tool is very handy to have.

I'm going to be so embarrassed if this ends up being the cause...I'll check tonight after work.

• Locked thread