Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

EvilDonald posted:

Tell me about Avon Gripsters.

I put them on my KLR, and for the riding I did on them I was happy. Noticeably better road grip than the stocks, felt reasonable in the gravel. Word on the nets is they poo poo the bed in the mud, so I never took them into any.

Yes, the tread "arrows" are supposed to point in opposite directions on the front and back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tsaven Nava posted:

I'm doing my first track day at the end of April, and currently my 2004 Suzuki V-Strom 650 is wearing pretty hard touring tires (Metzler Tourance, I believe).

I just threw on a pair of tourances. Haven't had them out in anger yet but I'm expecting them to be a little more sticky than the stock deathwings.

• Locked thread