Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
I used to get 11-13k miles on the dunlop roadsmart 2 tires, felt good in all conditions, they're a pretty good option for a daily driver as well. However once I tried the PR4 I prefer it because it feels a lot sportier, turns in a lot better. The Dunlop RS2 felt a lot more stable, and would probably be preferred over the PR4 for a lot of highway stuff or an old guy. Just another option in case there's a deal on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
What's the sportiest funnest tire that fits an old-gen EX250 (pre-08, 16" rims) and is still actually manufactured? I think some of the ones on the ninja250 wiki are gone. None of the tire manufacturers websites list the bike when using their tire picker tools, only the 08+ model, so that's a bit worrisome.

It's a spare/project/toy, it'll probably just get used for occasional donging, maybe a trackday, having a beater to teach friends on whatever, not really gonna get all weepy about hyper mileage on them.

Looks like Pirelli sport demon is probably the standout, but the Pirelli MT75 and the battlax BT45 also look good. Anyone ridden one of these on different tires and can offer an opinion?

Part of the problem is that for some reason searching the bitty too fitty's tire sizes at revzilla etc. pulls up every harley tire ever made so it LOOKS like theres a ton of new tires and they're not at all suitable.

HAMAS HATE BOAT fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 31, 2016

• Locked thread