Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
I figured I'd ask for a quote from a local bike shop for Pilot Road 3s, thinking that even if it was a few dollars more than the internet I might still by them to help local businesses, but they want $520 for a set, and that's not including installation. I don't understand how they can be $200 more than motorcycle superstore and have anyone buy their stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
It looks like I can get a set of the new Pirelli Angel GTs off the internet shipped and mounted for $360. I went around to the local motorcycle shops to see if they could come close and I could give them my money but prices range from $430 to $500. It's like they're begging people to buy things off the internet, I don't know how they can't even get close.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
I you're replacing tires you might as well grab some 90 degree valve stems as well and never have your rotors get in the way of your tire gauge again.

• Locked thread