Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Burnin' down the disco floor...
Fear the wrath of the mighty FUNKTOR!
A few questions. A bit Michigan-centric since I used to live there.

1. Michigan Lefts. They seem to work pretty well to me. What's your take?

2. I'm interested in highway numbering. Do the US and State highways following any numbering conventions like the interstates? Also, why the heck is I-96 an interstate at all? As far as I can tell it exists solely in Michigan. Does that happen anywhere else?

3. The interchange at I-96 and M-39 (Southfield Freeway) outside Detroit is about the only place I can think of where you have four roads above one another. A sight to behold. Is this one of those "Stacks" you were talking about or it it something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU