Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
detoxx
Dec 10, 2007
I went to the eye dr and did the eye test. The big E was blurry, which is a problem from what he said.

He did the lasik and I now see 20/15+2, which means I can read everything on the 20/15 line except 2 of them.

To answer your list of questions:
1) Yup, see above.
2) I see better than I did with glasses AND I can wear sunglasses that aren't corrective!
3) It didn't hurt before, but there was discomfort during the surgery. Afterwards I slept for 3-4 hours and then later that night drove (you aren't supposed to do that) to the Sunglasses Hut and bought some shades. It felt like I had sand in my eyes for a day or so, but I was working again at 7AM the next day. So I was down about 18 hours from work total.
4) I have 0 problem with night driving. I can actually see a lot better at night. I also get no 'halo' effect like a lot of people report.
5) I don't have computer issues and I use one 2-6 hours a day.
6) I would do it again right now if I needed it. It was by far the greatest thing I've had done surgically.
7) I have no issue of any kind. I still don't have severe dryness like many report and this was done in Sept 2008.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread