Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankdiabetes
Jan 2, 2010

glucose tolerance test
I just had custom blade-less LASIK a week ago. I can already say it's the best thing I've done in recent memory. I had really bad astigmatism, and had a really hard time with contacts, and now I have 20/15 vision and not even really any issues with dryness.

The actual experience is...strange. The smell of the laser on your eyes is a little off-putting, it reminded me strongly of the smell that occurs when you get your teeth drilled. The day of the surgery after the numbing drops wear off is the worst but after a nap it was totally tolerable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread