Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Deicide posted:

Nothing here disqualifies you out of hand. You need to see a doctor still, because there are factors that can disqualify a candidate that will not be readily apparent.

Yeah they can give you valium if you're going to freak out and try to move your eyeballs or anything, but you don't need it if you have enough willpower to stare at a blinking light for 5 minutes.

They gave me valium, but not enough for anything, I was completely lucid. I was fine in the willpower department, but it was defiantly the most terrifying thing that's happened to me. They cut my loving eye and pealed it apart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Deicide posted:

You need to be lucid, because you need to do things, like look at a goddamn light. Yeha they cut your eye open, but afterwards you could see, and I mean before that they werent much good anyway so no great loss eh?

Oh yeah, they're fantastic now. I'm glad I did it. But for a few weeks afterwards whenever I'd think about it'd, I'd shudder. Maybe I'm just a pussy, but it was scary.

• Locked thread