Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramms+ein
Nov 11, 2003
Henshin-a-go-go, baby!
What is the ratio of instances of permanent dry eyes and night vision affectedness. My mother is sending me all these sorts of scare articles citing high instances of dry eyes, 36% etc. It's hard to find reliable information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramms+ein
Nov 11, 2003
Henshin-a-go-go, baby!

2ndclasscitizen posted:

I suffer from dry eyes, but I did a bit before I had the surgery (on the bottom edge of acceptable range of dryness). But it's dependent on a few things, particularly how much sleep I've been getting. The clinic I went to also advised taking Flax Seed oil, which does seem to help somewhat.

Is it that much of an inconvenience or annoyance that you regret getting the surgery done?

• Locked thread