Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

blue_kameleon posted:

My surgery was done with custom wavefront, and like I said above, I'm now overcorrected to 20/13, and it's fantastic. I didn't ask them to over correct me, but I've heard if that's something you want, you can ask in advance.
Is there a downside to that at all? Or is it just 100% awesome vision?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

We've got some extra money in a use it or lose it situation, so looks like I may get my eye done. My first appt is the 1st, anything I should be extra careful about asking about with the doc?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I mentioned my evaluation is on the 1st, but Im curious about their claim of "There is no better equipment than the combination of the Visx Star S4 - IR and the Hansatome Microkeratome or IntraLase." Truth?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I was told when I went to get evaluated that something in my eyes was borderline too thin for the procedure and to get re-evaluated in a few years when I'm 28-29.
What is this and why then and is there a way around that?

• Locked thread