Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

So I’m scheduled for Lasik on Friday. And I have the option of switching to Park if I want because I box and I do spar but not in 2 years or so. Should I just get PRK and deal with it over Lasik due to this. I’m not sure how delicate the flap is but he consultation doctor said most people that do Boxing or MMA choose PRK. Any opinions from people that do combat sports and have had one of these procedures done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Ski went ahead and got Lasik and now after my first workout back in the gym. I totally want to spar with the new ability to actually make out my sparring partners face and fine details of their body. UGH. Going to have a long chat with the doc about options. I really thought I might be done with striking but it calls to me.

• Locked thread