Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
My eyes were like -9.5 and -10.25 or something like that. The doctor told me before the surgery that he might have to go back and do a "touch-up" afterwards. I figured he was just being safe, it was something he told everybody. The morning after my procedure I could see better but not great. I figured it needed healing and after a few days it would be fine. It didn't.

What the guy was telling me was that since my eyes were so bad he was "two-putting" on me, getting me close with the first go-round, and then zero-ing in with the second. Which means I had to buy/wear glasses for 6 months before the 2nd procedure. I was so super pissed, especially since I was forced to wear glasses several weeks BEFORE the procedure as well.

Since the whole deal is several years gone now, I am glad he did it the way he did. My vision is 100% perfect, no problems at all. The inconvenience of a couple of months is nothing compared to at least 20 years of good eyes. He did the 2nd procedure for free and there was nothing to it.

Best decision ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread