Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics you come up with to claim this is true in the face of John Cena. Current day, sure even though they spent years trying to make Roman the icon of the era but Cena was placed way above everyone else.

i straight up forgot about cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pinche Rudo posted:

I think it's legal in Japan but requires a prescription. Maybe they have a contracted "ringside physician" who hands out scripts at the gym. I don't think the authorities really care as long as you're not participating in actual sports or competitions.

have you ever followed pride

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how do you go through that list and forget david otunga

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there was a tag team match where madison eagles went down after taking a reverse spin kick and vomited under the ring apron but thats the only example i can think of

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

I thought the main issue with that spot was that it took forever and the crowd weren’t into it at all?

the crowd was going nuts for the entirity of that match.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

enzo didn't cut promos, he did singalongs.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there isn't anything wrong with singalongs though. crowd engagement is good and helps them like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what the gently caress