Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

A shpectre is haunting Europe - the shpectre of Shlavoj Zizek... and so on and so on.

BUTTHOLE MAGICIAN posted:

jacquelines boobies popped out at some event with carnage in the name of it

It was Capital Carnage and I was there. I must've been about eleven at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

A shpectre is haunting Europe - the shpectre of Shlavoj Zizek... and so on and so on.

tzirean posted:

From The Death of WCW, which really every wrestling fan should own:

I don't ever remember this happening, perhaps I was a little too young at the time. I'm going to see if I can hunt down a video of this.

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

So here's a question I've always been somewhat curious about. Does anyone know why the nWo said, 'Too sweet,' the way they did? I always thought it was something peculiar.

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

grody but still def posted:

It's a direct rip of the Canadian/British version, they're not allowed to show weaponry or man-on-woman violence.

On the 'daytime' version. The 'late night' version they show hasn't got anything edited out.