Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I have a really dumb question: what's the technical name for the videos that play when a wrestler is entering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Thanks y'all. I was calling it an entrance video but then it got me wondering if it had a specific name

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Tokelau All Star posted:

Are you gonna have any family with kids close by? I used to take my brother's kids to wrestling shows before they became surly teenagers and it was a million times more fun with them than going solo. Solo is still fun for what it is, but with kids you can really throw yourself into the silliness of the whole thing, and you avoid the temptation to just get super loaded.

Hmm, so some positives, but also some negatives

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Is there a watch thread for this AAA twitch stream?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Who is the sexiest wrestleman and why is it Tetsuya Naito?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Tokelau All Star posted:

One of the most fun things in wrestling today is Dustin Rhodes still punching guys NWA style, short jabs with a massive foot stomp.

I'm gonna squeeze in one more wrestling question that doesn't deserve its own thread: what's an NWA style match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Gaz-L posted:

You HAVE to be aware of the irony of 'judging someone for calling it gatekeeping' when you're being a textbook example of a gatekeeper, right?

That's not even close to the textbook definition of gatekeeping but go off I guess