Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Does anyone know the last wrestling PPV to have an actual intermission? I remember WM 7 had one after the Warrior/Savage match. I can't remember one after that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Where did "CAN YOU FEEL YER TOWS?!" come from? I vaguely remember, but it escapes me at the moment.

Edge got thrown off the RAW stage or something a few years ago and one of the EMT guys was this guy who sounded like a cabbie from the bronx and he said "Can ya feel your toes?" It was pretty funny.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Was Tito Santana ever a heel? I can't recall him ever working as a heel.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Beeswax posted:

As far as I know Honky debuted as a face but the crod pretty quickly turned on him and he turned heel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llIfgQ7v2Y

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
So, is Tito the only other guy who never went heel?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Davros1 posted:

Can't ever recall Bruno Sammartino or Pedro Morales being heels.

Bruno is a heel in Vince's heart.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
WWE needs a female ref. And I dont count the special ref thing they do at house shows where one of the other divas is the ref for a women's match either.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

grody but still def posted:

why

Why not? It would be something different.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Karmine posted:

davesecx likes looking at women, where the hell have you been

If the NBA can have female refs, why not WWE? It doesn't have to be some bikini model either. There isn't a good reason to NOT have a female ref.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

WWF had a female ref. Vince "raped" her and she filed for harassment. Odds are we wont be seeing a female ref in WWE again.

Wasn't that Mike McGuirk, the ring announcer that Heenan always made fun of?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Summerslam 92 is the one fron England where Shawn Michaels had a match vs Rick Martel. I think they were fighting over the love of Sherri or something.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Sunny AND Miss Elizabeth need to get inducted.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Anyone remember the last WWF PPV to have a intermission? I wanna say WM 7.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Can someone give me a color scale on wrestler's mists? Which one is the deadliest? I think its black, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Matlock posted:

Green: Acid/Blind
Red: Burning
Black: Poison
Blue: Sleep
Yellow: Paralysis

Dont ever remember seeing blue mist at all.