Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

They needed to come out and say that Ziggler was Billy Gunn's son or something like that.

Actually, Billy Gunn, now there is a good example of someone who recieved the most neutral of feelings while I still care about them because of the whole DX/NAO team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

It was magical because everyone lost their minds.

And then they remember how much they hated Cena and felt conflicted.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Posted this in the other www thread but this is one of my favourite DB matches that had no build up.

freeranger posted:

Daniel Bryan vs Jack Swagger, Cesaro & someone else in a Gauntlet match from Raw 1052 (July 22, 2013)

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31352403/milestone/31358067/?contentId=&contextType=wwe-show&contextId=

Seriously, the Bryan/Cesaro section was freaking amazing!

I think the third wrestler was Ryback. But def check out the Cesaro part. It just kept building up with the crowd loving it.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Aesop Poprock posted:

Still love that Jericho heard this and had enough faith in Shelton to pull off whatever he wanted that he just blank slate threw himself at him

I always laugh at that Beeboo Crawshanks name.

Did this take place at a house show or during a tv taping?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Both were great!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Aesop Poprock posted:

Also a reminder that Bazooka Kaboom on Wikipedia still leads to Daniel Bryan

Still cracks me up. What was the context of that name? Was it from a goon suggesting that was going to be DB name or was it to do with Nick Lovin? I can't remember.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Gunn also had to take year off after tearing his rotator cuff not long after winning KotR. Edge saying he wouldn't "Billy gunn" it always made me laugh because he kind of did for a number of years before he really hit his stride as the rated r superstar.

Also never forget that Ken Shamrock is the only real King of Kings, having beaten Hhh and Owen Hart in a King of Kings match when they fought over who was the best KotR.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I loved when someone had :gay: in the crowd.

And when someone put up :words: at HHH. So we referred to him as words for ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

What's the worst wrestling gimmick you've ever seen?

That fat oily guy(s) in a g string, that both TNA and WWE felt the need to have at the same time. It did lead to that great gif of Sandman spitting beer everywhere though.

Ganso Bomb posted:

I have that memory so clearly stored in my brain and I don't understand why.

I only know of it from one of the first Botchomania videos I watched. But it's stuck with me that I knew exactly what was being talked about.