Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
televiper
Feb 12, 2007
6'2"+ Ninjette Rider Club, Televiper checking in.

e: bigger pic for better view of Fort Washington - The Capital's Guardian

televiper fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Aug 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

televiper
Feb 12, 2007
Decided I should be more like sklnd.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

sirbeefalot posted:

That's kinda neat, how are your front signal stalks mounted?

3" L-bracket from Home Depot, attached at the top bolts for the radiator. I used the original bolts for all points, with a crush-washer between the bracket and the nut for the lamps. Didn't even have to futz with the wire length.

The mirrors went back into their original mounts, but after a couple of days I went back and added rubber washers between them and the body to cut down on the vibration some.

I've been checking the tightness of everything periodically, and nothing has come loose so far.

• Locked thread