Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vork!Vork!Vork!
Apr 2, 2008

vork!vork!vork!vork!vork!vork!

blugu64 posted:

Anywhere I feel like ;)

Serious answer. I'm going camping with a few friends around labor day and will probably be riding on gravel/dirt/sand. I'm still debating which front tire I want to get to go with it.

thats a Duro dual sport, right? 60% road 40% off road. I just replaced a set of these I had on my KLR. they seem to be good tires especially considering the price you can get them for. I replaced them with continental TCK80s, not sure if I really like them yet, will have to use them for awhile to make sure though.

Those Duros do alright on gravel, well the rear did, the front was seemed a little "loose" in the gravel. Run lower pressures in them when you are in the gravel and you should have fun.

Post pics of the tires mounted on the 250.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread