Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Why are you removing that bracket at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
My poo poo heap wasn't running very well and I ended up taking down the carbs and found a home made diaphragm complete with a tear. I replaced the diaphragm, decided I hated the stock airbox, and bought a pod filter. I bought the Factory Pro needle jet kit for it and got it all tuned up. I started with 108 jets but ended up at 110 and 4th needle slot down. Runs great now. I also got some beat up old fairings and installed them. This bike looks like a screaming pile of turds but it really is fun to ride.

Before:

After:

I do have new front turn signals ordered and I intend on doing /something/ about the colors.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.madhornets.com/front-indicators-flush-mount-led-turn-signals-for-kawasaki-ninja-ex250-1988-2007-smoke-or-clear/

I have a set of these and they look identical.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

The low profile front blinkers and the stock rears looks funny. Both of mine have the rears relocated to the unused spots next to the brake light. What year is it? Is that an aftermarket exhaust?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I looked and looked and couldn't really find any current valid links to places to buy them but they do exist

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Broke my clutch cable on my 04 250 coming in to work. When I leave in the morning, it should be interesting :D

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

If you use the wrong bolts in the wrong holes it goes in too deep and punches a hole in the tank.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah misread it, but wouldn't be surprised if his ham handedness broke the tank already or maybe that is in the future.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Did you even turn the fuel on

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

M42 posted:

Who steals a ninjette??

People that enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Most of the theft reports we hear are mopeds or Chinese scooters. The slowest shittiest things you could imagine.

Not sure that I like what you're implying here bro

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Leaky PCV?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

The downside to being a dad is that you can fix a bike when you drop it

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Gas is turned on right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Is fuel making it to the engine in the sense of air fuel spark?

Are your jets clogged? Is your float bowl filled? Is the filter in your tank clogged?

• Locked thread