Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That actually looks more comfortable than my SV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Weinertron posted:

MSRP was $3500 in '08, $4000 in '09, and $4300 in '10. Does this mean that it's going to be a $6000 bike by 2012?
Maybe they're slowly increasing price so they can finally give us the FI that the rest of the world has.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Looks like dog food to me. :psyduck:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Looks like a naked Ninjette. Which is pretty awesome and really makes more sense for beginners than full fairings.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MSF courses supply the bikes. The ones sponsored by the military *may* ask you to use your own, but I'm not sure.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I must be thinking of the MSRC. I'm not in the military so I just read a thing or two.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Probably. Even if it's not, if it's that easy to get a title, why hasn't he already done it?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Where is the speed sensor on the 250?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

the walkin dude posted:

How do I seafoam my 250? Just go to a Pep Boys, buy a typical can, and dump the whole thing in my gas tank?
Go to Pep Boys, buy a typical can, read the directions and put the amount it suggests into your gas tank. (It's something like 1 ounce per gallon of gas.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cabledude posted:

So where do you buy those crush washers for when you change your oil anyways?
I just ordered a bunch last time I ordered stuff from Bike Bandit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Woofington posted:

What is this?! Its beautiful. I would love a sweet rear end bike like this.

Look at the title of the thread you are posting in.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If it's in good shape, that's a pretty good deal.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

frozenphil posted:

I have a 2009 I'll sell you. :)

Getting something new?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Odette posted:

I'd love to have a Ninja in New Zealand but they're about $1000-2000 above the average 250 price which is silly considering I purchased my '08 VL250 for $3900.

*sighs*

I really want one, haha.

Shut up. At least you have the option.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Odette posted:

Whuh? Why the heck not? :aaa:
We don't get many small bikes at all. It's why the Ninja 250 has such a following here.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

timn posted:

Help! My insurance agent today unironically asked me if my EX250 is a crotch rocket, what do I tell her tia
"It's as much a crotch rocket as a Corolla is a sports car."

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

GanjamonII posted:

Yeah it is expensive - I wish I had bought my immunisation records from australia.. $600+ later I have new ones!
I would have figured that surviving Australia into adulthood would be all the record you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Light posted:

Apologies! English isn't my strong point. I will do better.
Don't worry too much about it. Most Americans have no loving clue what "irony" is, either.

• Locked thread