Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Entreri
Nov 8, 2005

frozenphil posted:

How about a nice white like Pikes Peak Pearl White (i.e. 350z white)?

Man, that looks freakin' amazing. About how much would a paint job like that run price wise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entreri
Nov 8, 2005

Just bought a used 08 250 and it's about to hit 5k miles. Should I consider buying some new tires in the near future? If so, what are some good options?

Entreri
Nov 8, 2005

So, I was changing my oil for the first time and I think I pulled the wrong plug out. :doh:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/Dr_Shorty65/FliterandPlugcopy.jpg

I pulled out the plug with the blue dot on it instead of the one next to it. It drained out a bunch of oil and I have no idea what it does. Can anyone explain what I need to do next? It had a washer on it, do I need to replace it?

Entreri
Nov 8, 2005

Has anyone put on new grips or heavy bar ends to reduce vibration at high speeds? How much did it help?

I finally manned up and took my 08 on the highway for the first time and after riding at 70+ for 30 minutes, my hands were pretty tingly. Definitely need to pick up some ear plugs, too.

• Locked thread