Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vannaroth
Aug 5, 2005
I'll see you on the darkside of the moon
Eh, why not. Enjoy:

sjcpUApgm5J2EWTL
xh9MRMPuRzJ3axDA
4L76ZZgDgzp24YPs
eB3gj7eSTyjdRsTY
H5zVt5TkgaHLpike
zHwPLA5JCDu66E4h
x5si9Ch7YnxXtVwf
gGsSpdnwHfy4eHfp
BcnwU8RwPEYmjMMs
9WbhDqb3YmW5eU4C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StereoMike
Mar 1, 2005

Vannaroth posted:

Codes

Used gGsSpdnwHfy4eHfp, thanks!

Hellburner
Jan 9, 2007

Used x5si9Ch7YnxXtVwf

Cheers bud!

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

It might get chaotic with several people posting invite codes, but I've got three to spare.

4LJN6nFCYF3epBYh
6ctk2EA7CwiCDhwG
iEYTAEKFaBzeRwLM

e: All gone. I get two invites each month, will return with more.

Pannus fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 11, 2009

Granny
Jun 18, 2008

Used iEYTAEKFaBzeRwLM. Thanks.

AcidUK
Aug 7, 2004

stairway to hippo posted:

6ctk2EA7CwiCDhwG
I've used this one, thanks a lot stairway to hippo! :glomp:

MonkeeKong
May 17, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

stairway to hippo posted:

4LJN6nFCYF3epBYh

I used this one. Thank you very much!

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Are invites still active? A friend just recommended it to me but he was unable to invite me.

I think this is the latest thread, but I dunno.

Casiotone
Apr 16, 2006

kcer posted:

Are invites still active? A friend just recommended it to me but he was unable to invite me.

I think this is the latest thread, but I dunno.

Here's some more:

tWamkXk9uxxgLWW5
28B4NcRz7AHLNs9s
ET6RbAu6pwnfH9gx
Vy5Lndwu49AJVGNK
FB2q4KDjh5q6niBC

Man Alive
Sep 5, 2008

Casiotone posted:

FB2q4KDjh5q6niBC
I used this one, thanks a lot!

bleees
Jul 11, 2001

This Avatar is self referential
Some more:

cUaPYM3dYccCTUHt
Suy9DKEVVbMD6Cht
6MxFy32h2P8fGXPH

arena
Nov 10, 2006
ooar
For those in England, you can skip the invitation code section and go straight to the registration page by going here - https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Spotify is pretty much the best thing ever, I'm doing a degree in music and it's just invaluable.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Casiotone posted:

28B4NcRz7AHLNs9s

Used this one, cheers! All of bleees' codes are used btw.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

I am loving this a whole lot, but is there really no other way to continue using this after two weeks other than to actually sign in from across the pond?

Footy
Mar 17, 2007
I've been using http://www.ivacy.com since august.
It's free and not a very big hassle, considering I use Spotify everyday...

threat level tesco
Jul 2, 2007

Casiotone posted:

tWamkXk9uxxgLWW5

Grabbed this one, thanks!

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

Footy posted:

I've been using http://www.ivacy.com since august.
It's free and not a very big hassle, considering I use Spotify everyday...

I've just created a profile and it's saying I need to pay for access?

Also, if I do get this working, how would I use it to login?

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
I have 4 invites, no idea how the gently caress to turn them into random codes though :(

bleees
Jul 11, 2001

This Avatar is self referential
Two more if people are still in need:
FJkUenHmpLBDPhfZ
uyWEeza8VP3wCXbZ

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I've been using Spotify for a while, and usually don't mind the adverts. But recently I've been trying to expand my knowledge of Classical music, and it was so much more jarring hearing some advert for some crappy pop album after after listening to something like Debussy (unrelated rant, going to Debussy's page lists his top two hits as "Claire De Lune (as heard in Twilight)" and "Claire De Lune (as heard on Twilight)", :( loving Twilight!).

So I bought Premium, and something that hasn't been mentioned in this thread is with Premium you can enable higher bitrate mode in the options and stream at 320kbps instead of the regular 160kbps. When I'm using decent headphones the quality difference is really noticeable. That's definitely worth my £10.

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Perhaps a strange question:

Has anyone noticed in the past few weeks that there are certain adverts which automatically bring Spotify to the foreground on your computer?

What I mean is, I'll be listening to a song on Spotify while surfing the net, but as soon as an advert for Sky, or BT Vision, or something, kicks in, the actual Spotify Windows will just maximise in front of everything else, without me having clicked anywhere near it.

Anyone else notice this?

PS: I'm on Windows 7. Could it be because of some new crazy W7 technology?

Howards Bellend
Aug 25, 2007

PDcJbLbNg8mqVb5H
A55gTMf8XVSytyPF
hR4FhsgxT8yRn4WM
KtwMaVyHgXXJjfMx
mLujY6sPGxWLWxeT

If anyone wants these go ahead.

ommikoo
Nov 20, 2009
We usually go through a full eight-hour work day with my account churning out tunes at the office, so having spotify ad-free is great. I love keeping big playlists of 1000+ tracks, not all ones I'm familiar with, that I listen to on shuffle. This way I keep "discovering" new stuff also.

The iPhone app still needs work, though. For example, you can't queue tracks or have the music play in the background while you use other apps. But yeah, well worth the €10 a month even as it is now.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

Lor posted:

Has anyone noticed in the past few weeks that there are certain adverts which automatically bring Spotify to the foreground on your computer?

Nope, not happening on mine (Mac OS, Windows XP). Could be Windows 7 fuckery. Try with another computer?

ommikoo posted:

The iPhone app still needs work, though. For example, you can't queue tracks or have the music play in the background while you use other apps. But yeah, well worth the €10 a month even as it is now.

Err, that'd be because the iPhone doesn't do multitasking. You can do what you say on the S60 version.

ommikoo
Nov 20, 2009

Kaiho posted:

Err, that'd be because the iPhone doesn't do multitasking. You can do what you say on the S60 version.

Ah, gotcha. I just figured it'd be possible since you can listen to music on the background through the iPod function of the iPhone.

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

ommikoo posted:

Ah, gotcha. I just figured it'd be possible since you can listen to music on the background through the iPod function of the iPhone.

Yeah, that's one of those Apple exclusive features. When I was beta testing the Spotify app on Android (before it stopped working in the US), it was amazing to use in the background while running all other apps.

Edge of Autumn
Jul 9, 2007

"At harvest are seeds
of next year sown.
"
Invites have been piling up since I bought Premium. Enjoy!

RDywGV2VP5jAnuZu
7yZXuinKd32cg8eG
9k5BL3Cst2qxHusA
YyKd5JTEuiFnjqad
GtBYFGNTtm2wPXLL

Picardy Beet
Feb 7, 2006

Singing in the summer.
I've got no use for this one:
9LhFkxqJzR7MdEaB

Feel free to use it

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
Can someone please pm me a invite, thanksmuchly :)

Herr Roboto
Jul 20, 2006

by Ozma
Does anyone still have one or two invites to share? A PM would be very appreciated thanks!

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

i dont have pms but here are two invites,
TArqG2yudE2Dys3a
EyFkGsyYhJtNYk9P

enjoy :)

RefillPad
Oct 25, 2004
4 more invites....

LqHznEuS6VS2qa5S
7zeg5b897YDBK9wW
L85p59mJzw2snCHW
frFNCSqmWmZ36sRG

not trolled not crying
Jan 29, 2007

21st Century Awezome Man
Spotify is great. I started using it last summer but I just didn't know what to listen to other than the stuff I already had on my computer. Then I found some great playlists and hundreds of new artists and I deleted every music file on my cpu and switched to Spotify for good.
Also, I haven't downloaded any music :filez: after switching to Spotify, but I have bought more music than ever before thanks to all the playlists where I find awesome new bands every day.
I'm just going to enjoy using this as much as I can before someone decides that this isn't good for the record labels and artists and they shut it down.

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Whenever my body starts to feel sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.

RefillPad posted:

4 more invites....

LqHznEuS6VS2qa5S
7zeg5b897YDBK9wW
L85p59mJzw2snCHW
frFNCSqmWmZ36sRG

Thanks to whoever took these without saying so!

Herr Roboto
Jul 20, 2006

by Ozma

Tutu posted:

enjoy :)
Thanks! This is really great.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
Would anyone be so kind as to post an invite? That would be mighty fine.

Mokhu
Mar 3, 2004

NCAA Hopesman Winner 2008
Fallen Rib
Would love an invite if there are extras laying around..

Elected by Dogs
Apr 20, 2006
Same, have been looking for a while. Using Grooveshark in the meantime, but it's not the same :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I'll post some invite codes when I get home from work.

• Locked thread