Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetedster
Jan 31, 2007

crikster posted:

It ought to let let you search by album label. For example, type in Slumberland Records, then a list of all the albums released on Slumberland available for streaming. I never heard of spotify until now, but it's a pretty good selection. They even have some obscure Ralph Records releases.

Try searching "label:"slumberland"".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetedster
Jan 31, 2007

Built 4 Cuban Linux posted:

Well that seems like a stupid oversight.

Spotify: Well that seems like a stupid oversight.

thetedster
Jan 31, 2007

Kevyn posted:

I remember when the desktop client had lyrics from musixmatch that would scroll along with the song like a karaoke video. I spent so much time syncing up all my favorite songs and they promptly dropped the feature.

There is a musixmatch app for mobile that will stream spotify and apple music like the old desktop client would do.

edit: and apparently they have released a desktop app beta: http://about.musixmatch.com/desktop-app

thetedster fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 2, 2017

• Locked thread